Monday, 2 March 2015

Interview

Interview today for the M.St, nervous going in but quickly put at ease. Some of the prep work around what to think about an object came in useful and got lucky when a fashion image was one of the six I could pick to talk about.

Referred to as a serial offender - hopefully a good one - because I have taken a fair few courses over the year. The more I learn about the course the better it sounds but also more daunting - in the early stages of the MA we got given a question, for the M.St I think we have to come up with one from the start, we are just pointed in a particular direction (e.g. materiality). Good news is that doing something around fashion and fashion photography is not entirely impossible.

Countdown to end of March by which time I should know if I need to raid the piggy bank big time.

No comments: